CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The "Ho-We-Co"

On Sunday, Court and I left after sacrament meeting to go back to my parents house and start packing to come home. Hayden stayed at church with Grandma and Grandpa. His sunbeam class was taught by the Websters both weeks we were there, and they are wonderful. So, after church, Grandma said
"Hayden, tell Mom and Dad what you learned about in your class."
Hayden: "The Ho-We-Co."
Me: "The what?"
Hayden: "The Ho-We-Co. See....."
"he tells us what to do and lives in our heart!"
"and then the guy gived me this
so I could LIFT it up at the part of the song." (I figure they were singing "Scripture Power")
He has been so cute on this subject ever since. He says the funniest things about it. He now says it a little better "Ho-We-Coast" and he is always looking through his book and pretending to read it. I love how cute he is learning new things!!

1 comments:

Shelly and Ron Huber said...

How sweet! I love it! At first I thought you were going to tell me that Hayden learned about ho's :) ha!