CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ready for Easter

(not a very good picture. Court had the camera so this was taken on my phone which usually takes good pictures. anyway.......) I had Hayden set out his basket tonight before he went to bed for the Easter Bunny to fill up for him. We also decided to put out some carrots for him. Then Hayden thought he might be thirsty by the time he came to our house, so he got him a bottle of water. Then I filmed a darling conversation I had with him about why we celebrate Easter, just to make sure that he knew the real reason. It will be a treasured video because it was so sweet. I love how much information this little boy retains. I love him.

After he fell asleep the Easter Bunny came. He was a She tonight because He was at the priesthood session. Yes, my sweet child went to bed that early tonight.

Happy Easter everyone. Let us all remember the True meaning and thank our Savior for the great sacrifices he made for us. We are all so blessed! I know I am.

2 comments:

Lindsey Springfield said...

Hello! Cute pics. Looks like the easter bunny is kinda like santa at your house. ;) It was great to see you at the shower, thanks for your help! Lindsey

Jeana said...

what a adorable little guy!