CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

San Diego May,2010

Yes, it's sad that I am posting San Diego pictures when I still haven't posted Disneyland pictures from December. I still am planning to post my Disney pictures, I am just super slow!! It took so long to get them on facebook, I was burned out. I think I have the hang of how to do it all so I should be a little better and quicker at getting my pictures up.
We took a trip with our good friends the Woods. We ran off to San Diego for the weekend and had so much fun. Here we are with Shamu. Front to back: Hayden, Sunny, Courtney, Blake, Ryker, Emmett, Shali, Daniel. We opted to sit in families because the big boys didn't want to "straddle" each other and sit shortest to tallest which is what the photographers wanted us to. I love Hayden's face!!I love Hayden in this one!! He's so into it!Legoland
We had a blast!! I will put more pictures up later.

5 comments:

Lindsey Springfield said...

looks like fun! cute pics :)

Our Little Corner said...

From what I've heard I'm surprised the big boys didn't want to straddle each other. hee, hee, hee...I am so funny! :)
That photographer was kind of an idiot. Forget the grown men straddlin', how were that many little boys going to sit together and not go face first off Shamu?
I love Hayden's face in the first one.

Sunny & Court said...

Yes they do have quite the 'bromance' going on. And I thought the same thing about the little ones falling off. Stupid photographers!!

Jeana said...

looks like a fun vacation. How tall is Hayden? We have been thinking of taking a trip out that way at some point but since our little guys are short... we are wondering if Lego land should wait for the next year. Was he able to go on most of the rides?

Sunny & Court said...

Not all the rides. He's '38 and some rides are '36 to ride alone or with an adult. there were quite a few that had to be '40 or '48. We were going to go last year but he was a lot shorter so we waited. There is still a lot of play areas and a water structure thing though that they could do.