CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Utah Summer 2010

Hayden and Mommy had such a great time in Utah this summer while Daddy was in Alaska on his yearly fishing trip. I would love to post pictures, but my camera didn't make it home with us. I'm not sure where it was left behind, and I am heartbroken. Anyway, we spent the first few days in Las Vegas where we met baby Brenlie(Richard and Stacie's little girl). I fell in love all over again, and I miss her already. Then, we went to Utah where we saw my family, had a blast at Lagoon, and a few other outings as well. I met up with my gal pals and families for dinner and visiting. We went to Court's aunts house for dinner another night and stopped by his sisters house on the way home. We stayed the night in Cedar City and picked up my cousin's from EFY Saturday morning and headed for home. 17 hours later and a bit of car trouble in Vegas, we made it home. Daddy came home the next day and life is back to normal. They are making progress on the house and are working on the plumbing today. We are spending our days indoors or in the pool this summer and lovin' it!! Happy summer everyone!!

0 comments: