CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Look what we bought today!!!!

DIRT!!!!! It's official. We are buying our second home. We put a deposit on this large lot of dirt today. In about 4-5 months there will be a house on it. I'm so stinkin' excited I can't stand it. I just hope that no one sets it on fire 2 weeks before we close like last time we tried this!! I took this picture from the sidewalk and the boys are standing at the edge of the property. There will be so much room for us to play with over the next several years. And it's only about 5 miles east of where we are now and still in Gilbert's School District. No Queen Creek for us!! I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Shelly and Ron Huber said...

What the....?!?!?!? When did all this happen! Man we really haven't talked much lately!

The Talley Family said...

ahhhhh! How exciting!

Our Little Corner said...

I was trying to see the house on the site you gave me. When I click on Residence 4, it gives me the virtual tour of Residence 5. So I tried clicking on Residence 3 to see if it was 4, but no, it was 3. I can see all of them except for 4, but they all look nice, so I am sure it's nice too. The outside is sure purty. :)