CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 21, 2012

Wishing I could Freeze Time

My baby is 6 month old.
He loved his rice cereal last night. We tried earlier this week and he wasn't very interested.

He loves bathtime!!
And loved when Hayden reads to him.
He's (mostly) always smiling and happy!!
He makes silly faces
Eats his toes
And is trying so hard to sit up and crawl
 



And most of all, he LOVES his brother.
6 month stats: 16.5lbs and 28inches long. I have a BIG BABY!!!!

I've decided that rather than pick up where I left off on here, I will be doing "flash back" posts to get caught up.






2 comments:

Matt and Krachel said...

oh he is CUTE! looks just like Hayden - hope you're having fun!

Shelly and Ron Huber said...

WOW!!!! He looks JUST like Hayden! It's like going back in time! Adorable little man!