CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2011

I've somehow lost the cord to download my pictures from Halloween 2012. I have about 5 sitting right here by the computer, none of which are the right ones. Go figure. So I'll post last years since I never got around to it.

For trick or treating, Hayden was Wilson from Chuggington
 For Work and Trick or Treating, Court was Fred
 Hayden's first field trip was to Schenph Farms. I was able to go with him and we had so much fun. Here he is picking his pumpkin.
We went to Utah for Fall Break and there was a Halloween Carnival in Shilo's neighborhood. We didn't come prepared with his costume but were able to borrow borrow one from her friend so Hayden could dress up with the rest of the kids.

0 comments: